Friday, September 9, 2011

Fabulous Friday #2! and Features

Welcome to my second Fabulous Friday!! I am so excited to see what you all have to link up! Last week we had some really amazing projects! (Really...I love ALL of them!) But I am going to feature a few here every week. So keep linking up!

First, we had this adorable acorn wreath by Katie @ little things bring smiles!
And then there was this FABULOUS dresser with rope handles by Kristen @ My Covered Bridge
And a supah fly bathroom makeover by Nicole @ Thrifty Decorating. I love. love. love. this shelf. and the color scheme!
And lastly, this precious book planter by Jacky @ Small Garden Love
old recycled book planter

If you were featured...please grab my button so you can get your bragging rights! Thank you to all of the lovely ladies that linked up! Invite your friends to share this week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring my dresser - it's one of my favorite projects!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my book project. I'm honored to be among such great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete