Saturday, February 5, 2011

An Update From Downstairs

Here was the progress as of 1am Saturday Morning (Friday Night). Waterproofing paint covering the hydraulic cement used to fill the crack in the wall. Some of the bottom boards attached to the floor. Lumber sorted by the sizes that we need for each room. New saw assembled and ready to go!
My sweet hubby spent his entire Saturday working hard. (I had to work all day! Ugh) I helped a little but 98% of the credit goes to him. This is his very first construction project too by the way. And he did this ALL by himself! SO...here is refinishing Day 2. The biggest wall framed in and half of another wall. Some more demo and basic clean-up done.
I also worked on a separate project that I will show you tomorrow or Monday. I got to use this big boy!
It involves vinyl...and moulding. I am so excited that I can't stand it!!! I have been waiting to finish this project for weeks! That's all I have for tonight. Thanks for following, friends! Love you!


9 comments:

  1. We heart moulding! Awesome job so far!

    Love your blog! We've awarded you the stylish blogger award! Come check it out!

    http://breadandbutter143.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done!!!
    Stopping by to say thank you for linking up at Creation Inspiration Sunday Linky Party!! I hope you'll stop by every Saturday night and link up :)

    Donnelle
    http://sewmemine.blogspot.com

    I'm already a follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in the process of finishing our basement too! I can't wait to be done so we can decorate! We just finished the drywall(kind of a pain) and now on to mudding and sanding fun fun! Good luck, I am excited to see your process!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great so far! We are finishing our basement as well (slowly!) It's A LOT of work! http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, y'all are doing some major work! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    I'd love if you visited here and entered our giveaway!

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com/2011/02/kisskeep-it-simple-sunday-9-cotton.html

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I had some glitches in my blog and I had to recreate a new one will you please come follow me there its noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this looks like a lot of work, I bet it will be amazing when you're finished. Can't wait to see the final project. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am your newest follower, come check my blog out. I can't waite to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete