Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just a brief update!

So sorry that I do not have a photo for you! We thought about taking one yesterday but the day just got really busy and we never did. This weekend was a lot of fun, and I still managed to be pretty good! Saturday, Michael and I spent the day at the fair. Lots and lots of walking and tons of fun rides! It was such a good time.  Sunday was really just sort of a blur. And yesterday we just decided to take it easy. I did my workout and ate some steamfresh rice for lunch and then we went to a cookout for my brother's birthday. It was the perfect Virginia July 4th. I did allow myself to have a little dessert....you gotta splurge a little every once in a while!

Today I am back at it strong. Special K for breakfast, Smart One meal for lunch and a Healthy Choice meal for dinner. I have massive amounts of homework this week so I need to try to channel my stress relief into workouts rather than snacks! Also, my mother-in-law is coming to visit on the 15th and we completely gutted out office to do a little switcheroo for the guest room (to be done before she comes...obviously). So I now am adding painting that room to my stress relief activities :) Keep posted for fun updates on that one. Its a pretty big swap we are making and I can't wait to have it all done and share it with you all.

I know...this post was boring. No pictures. No fun projects. But I need to keep accountable! I DO have a couple of little things up my sleeve. Here's to hoping I can budget my time to share them with you! And THANK YOU for all of the kind words and support. I LOVE you guys!

Those of you that said you were going to do this with me...Good for you! Let me know when you update and I will be sure to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment