Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little update!

Sorry I don't have a whole lot of time! My shift is about to start at work. I just wanted to share with you guys (sorry...I suck at progress pictures) that I put on my bridesmaids dress for my sister's wedding this morning. When I picked it up 2.5 weeks ago, the lady at the shop had to fight to get it zipped. This morning Michael was able to zip it very easily! We don't own a scale so I have no idea how much actual weight I have lost. But I think I like that. Building muscle can make the scale go up and that can be very discouraging. I know that means i have lost at least one inch. And I can really tell in my hips and legs too where the dress isn't fitted. So YAY! for progress! So far things have been pretty smooth! And THANK YOU for all of the encouragement!

Ps-I have a really cute post for later today! Keep your eyes out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You know, I just started using My Fitness Pal, and they have an app for just about every smart phone. I LOVE IT!!! You can even keep track with your friends that have it (let me know if you get it, and I'll add you). :) Anyway, I thought of telling you about it because it allows you to just track inches instead of pounds if you want. It's way cool. (Sorry for the commercial, I just really like it.)

    ReplyDelete