Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Craigslist finds!

I haven't done one of these in a while and had a little free time. So I thought I would scour craigslist for you guys! Here are some of the goods I found!

This cargo sofa would not match our decor AT ALL. But it would be a CUTE daybed in a little boys room! And its Fa-REE! Here's the goods:
image 0

And What about this Rosewood upright piano? Even if you didn't tune the thing, it is very classic and beautiful! And also FREE!
image 0

This thing..it kind of looks like a squid. But its really neat to me! Paint it white and reupholster that cushion and you have a super unique piece! $75
image 0

Oh my gosh...I LOVE this one. And they only want $50 for it!!! If only we had a formal dining room :(
image 2
Seriously...someone please buy this. Just so I know it went to a good home. I love it.
image 0

I really like the shape of this dresser too. $150 in Altavista.
image 2

And this clock is really awesome. Its antique, but totally still has a modern appeal.
image 0

These two banana leaf chairs would add a lot of texture to a room. I think they would look better as accent chairs, but maybe with the right table!
image 0

These chairs would be PERFECT with that shabby-chic dining room table! $50 a chair is not bad either! Considering they are Broyhill and are fresh out of a box! Even if you bought 6 of these and that table, thats only $350 for a new dining room set!
image 1

I hope you are all inspired. I know it made me want to do some serious shopping/decorating! Unfortunately, BOTH of our cars had to go into the shop this week. So spending money on furniture will not be happening. :) I just love to look!

PS-I have an AWESOME Paris themed bridal shower to share with you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment