Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who Doesn't LOVE Cheesecake??

Just to further prove how far behind I am on blogging...My mother-in-law really likes cheesecake who doesn't?!, so I try to make one for her whenever she comes to town. (She came a month ago...) Last year I did an Oreo cheesecake and it was good. But this year I wanted to step it up a bit. I found an amazing new recipe that was not very hard at all. I would share it...but its somewhere in my kitchen and I forget where I found it online! I didn't want just plan cheesecake, so I was going to top it with fruit. Then my husband decided that it would be even better to swirl strawberry into it! This is what came out of the oven!
The trick is to put a large pan with about a quarter of an inch of water underneath your springform pan. As it bakes, the water will evaporate, keeping the cheesecake more moist and preventing that awful crack that is so hard to avoid with homemade cheesecake.
I popped the pan off and voila! An amazingly delish strawberry swirl cheesecake! If I find the recipe...I will share it with you! Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this looks like a small piece of heaven! I'm off to find me some cheese cake!

    ReplyDelete