Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Sky

So, our part of Virginia didn't really see much as far as the hurricane. We had clouds and wind all day Saturday and a little bit of rain, but nothing like other places saw. Saturday night I was in the kitchen getting ready to fix dinner and noticed an orange glow coming from outside. Michael and I went out and saw of of the most amazing skies that I have ever seen. So I snapped a few shots and decided to share them. The photos do not do them justice!



I just do not understand how you can look at something that amazing in nature and think it happened by chance. Every time I look at these pictures, I am in awe of my God and His love for us. I hope you all have a GREAT Monday! I was able to tackle a lot of my weekend list. Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment