Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Basement Reveal Part 2: The Bathroom

So, this space is not 100% done yet. But its as done as its getting for now! We still want to put crown around the ceiling and of course it needs accessories. And we need to hang the toilet paper holder back up. But I am in love with it already!
This is the view from the door. We chose a rich chocolate brown for the walls and it makes me smile!


I love that big fat moulding around the bottom of the walls. It is the same that they had in the basement before we had to tear it apart but it really pops off of those brown walls!
 
Oh wow. That mirror is filthy. Sorry! Ignore that! We had just wiped all of the basement grime off of it and I was too eager to get pics to clean it. And as we speak there is a lovely light green towel on that ring. I promise to post pictures of it accessorized when we get around to that! Enjoy, friends! :) 

8 comments:

  1. how exciting! i really love the brown [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE the brown...and the mirror is just keeping it real! :) Thanks for linking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brown. I painted all three of our bedrooms a similar shade. It goes so well with a lot of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking great Katie! I love that color and the moulding really is fabulous. Thanks so much for linking this up to Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brown! Love the molding! Looks like a sweet basement bathroom!
    Visiting from Tip Junkie and would love for you to pop by my blog for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes... I love that color!! It's exactly the shade I'm looking for. Would you mind stopping by to tell me the exact color name and who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you tell me what the paint color is and the maker? I love the brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    Θωρακισμένες πόρτες

    ReplyDelete