Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am SO ready for Spring!

So...today has been one of those days. I have felt positively terrible for about a week now. Yesterday I felt so bad that I left work early. Did not sleep much at all last night. Overslept this morning. Just one of those days. And its been cold and rainy. So I decided that since I had never shared the outside of our home with you all really, I would post some pictures from this summer when we first moved in. Looking at these has made me so happy and excited to use our amazing outdoor space. I can't wait!
Please, ignore our overstuffed trash can :) We had just moved in!
I love this tree. I planted some tulip bulbs in that bed for the spring. I can't wait to see them!
Sweet wind chimes on the carport. They are so relaxing. We also have a porch swing out there but it is not in the pictures. I need to get one with it! We love that spot. :) It faces right toward the sunset!
This is the view from the carport onto our detached deck. We now have a fancy grill on that deck that I got hubby for his Birthday. I will get pictures of that too!
And here is the view from the other side of our deck (coming out of the walk-out basement). I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to a full summer of spending time out here. Seriously, we have talked about camping out here. And cookouts! Eeek! I need summer NOW!

Well, that has made me feel much more cheerful. Other cheerful news, we are almost done downstairs!!!! The guys are working on my "wife-cave" as we speak!!! I can't wait to share it with you!




1 comment:

  1. What beautiful outdoor spaces! This is getting me in the mood for some sunshine too... and in the mood to do something with our very unfancy concrete-slab patio with no furniture. :)

    ReplyDelete