Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BUSY Week! Let's Have a Party!

Hi, friends! I am so sorry I have not been around this week! Hubby and I have been working very hard (and until late into the night) on our basement! Its coming along really well! We have all of the drywall up…almost all of the mudding and sanding done …and probably half of the priming done. Hopefully we will be finishing up this week and can start flooring this weekend/next week!
Anyway, at this point I am useful down there. I have not been through much of the construction since I have no idea what I am doing. But I can paint with the best of them! (Oh yeah! I also learned in my fitness magazine that 1 hour of painting burns 300 calories!!!) So paint I will!
So, because that I am now able to devote hours to helping with the basement and with everything else that I have going on (class, dishes, laundry, stationery orders, etc.) I have found very little time for blogging this week! I PROMISE that I will have a full basement update with pictures for you this weekend! (it looks SO GOOD!)
In the meantime…I would LOVE to feature some of you beautiful ladies with your awesome ideas! If you are interested, just email me the html for your post at ohhbabydesigns(at)gmail(dot)com and I will try and schedule as many of you as I possibly can! I will accept posts now through Friday! This will be super fun! Ready….GO! J

No comments:

Post a Comment