Saturday, April 9, 2011

Awesome TJ Maxx Find!

So yesterday I paid our local TJ Maxx a little visit (which I have been trying not to do...too tempting). I did pick up one small item on clearance that I am thinking I will be turning into a wedding gift for my sister unless I get attached. Its really nice. I can't say what it is in case she reads it but I have big, beautiful plans for it! But I wanted to show you this AWESOME French Memo board that I saw.
Yeah they wanted $80 for it. Way more than I was trying to spend. But it was so cool! It was burlap on the back (which would be easy to make). and they had screenprinted vintage French looking things on it. and it had the cutest little fleur de lis push pins! I really thought it was fabulous. So I took a picture with my phone to share with you lovelies. Someone should go buy it so that I know it went to a good home! :)

1 comment: