Monday, April 18, 2011

Save Some Green!

Hey friends!

I wanted to let you know about a little something that I discovered the other day. Its called Ebates.com. Basically, you shop online like you always do but click through their website. And they give you cash back to your paypal account. Its totally legitimate! I signed up and got a $5 bonus and I am fairly certain that you would too!

Its totally free! You can sign up at the link below! Let me know if you do or if you have ever used it! I would love to know. It just seems to good not to share with you, friends! :)

4 comments:

  1. May I just say what a comfort to discover someone who actually knows what they are talking about online. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.|

    ์˜จ๋ผ์ธ์นด์ง€๋…ธ
    ์นด์ง€๋…ธ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make
    a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don’t
    manage to get nearly anything done.

    ์นด์ง€๋…ธ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ
    ๋ฐ”์นด๋ผ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great site.


    ์‚ฌ์„คํ† ํ† 
    ์•ˆ์ „๋†€์ดํ„ฐ

    ReplyDelete