Once we measured it, we stood the table up and he cut it using a circular saw. And his neat clampy thing. I am glad he did it for me because I had no idea what he was doing. He even bent the metal frame underneath and bolted it back on. Then he rounded the corners and put the rubber pieces back.
I failed majorly at the progress pics for this. So sorry, friends! But here's what I did. I took two cans worth of that WalMart $1 spray paint that I mentioned in my last post here and covered every inch of this bad boy. Now I have my hesitations about painting on laminate because it usually scratches or peels off. But surprisingly, once this dried it is pretty resilient. I had intended to give it a coat of poly but I don't thin that it needs it! Here it is in the girl room now. Another leetle sneak peek! (I plan to post the reveal this week!)
There. That shot doesn't really let you see the full table, but it doesn't let you see the girl room either! ;) I want to show you but I want to show you all at once! And most of it centers around the table. I plan to eventually add fabric to make a skirt for it so that I can
hide my junk use that space for storage. Girl room reveal to come in a few days! I can't wait to show you! And then you will be able to see the table too....