Saturday, May 14, 2011

I've Missed you Guys!

This week has been so off! I am sorry! I DO have a great project to show you guys but our internet has been down at the house for the last few days and I don't have the software here at work to load the photos! Just wanted to let you all know that I am alive :) Please check out the previous post and look at this awesome company. I love them for real, yall! And its an amazing cause that they have. Have a happy Saturday and if I can get the 'net workin at the house I will try to post tonight or tomorrow! LOVE you guys! Serious!

1 comment:

  1. Computers - it's truly a love/hate relationship! Come by and see yourself featured for Talented Time Travelers in Focus.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete