Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Ikea Purchase!

Hello friends! So sorry that I have been a serious slacker on posting lately. I'm sure I mentioned that we don't have Internet at home right now and the only way that I can access it is at work or my parents house. And who wants to stay at work late or sit at a computer when visiting family?! Thus, the lack of posting. And it has just been plain nuts around here. But I have something totally amazing to show you! Remember I alluded to us having bought something at Ikea that was going to displace our clock?!
Well my sweet hubby hung it for me the other day! And I must say that it looks fabulous! It totally transforms the whole feel of the kitchen. Everything feels brighter!
We shopped around the house to find some accessories for it. The poor colander set always gets squished in the cabinet, so I am sure that it enjoys its new home. We added my lovely bottle from the bathroom, an L that I got from Ross for our wall grouping but now love it here, a plate that my parents gave us for our anniversary and my little ceramic birdie from Michael's.



 I LOVE this plate. Thanks mom and dad! :)
 And just in case you feel sorry for the lovely Oil Rubbed Bronze clock, we found in a new home that is more dynamic! Its the first thing that you see when you walk through our kitchen door!
 And here she is with the stairwell light on. Its so warm and lovely. I really actually love it very much there. Our stairwell is very boring, but I am intimidated by how high the walls are so boring it stays for now. There are so many things that I would love to do to it, but for not the clock helps!
I promise to get back on my game! So sorry for neglecting you! I promise I love, love, love you!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE shelves!! They are fun to decorate over and over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Don't you just love Ikea! :) (Came over from Sugar Bee Crafts) New follower. :)

    Just started my own link up party over at gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com.

    Would love to have you link up. A giveaway is involved. :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete