Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Little Photograpy

Sorry I have been sparse lately guys! Due to the New York trip, etc. the crafty funds have been a little low. I have been pretty busy though! I am taking on work editing wedding photos for a local photographer in addition to the stationery business, classes, working full-time AND doing a little photography of my own. Oh and you guys. :) But the blog is a labor of love. I LOVE you guys! Maybe I have an addiction. I feel weird and incomplete when I don't post as much! We do not currently have internet at the house either so that doesn't help.

The Ikea purchase still is not hung. Honestly we just haven't had the time to guy buy wall anchors. I am hoping that on this long holiday weekend I will have time to get some little projects done and thus have something to share with you!

Anyway, a few weeks ago I spent some time with my good friend Priscilla and her little man Joshua taking some spring pictures of him. I am terrible and just now finished editing those. So...I just thought I would show you guys a few of my favorites!

Here is a little secret. This is the way that many of the photos look fresh out of the camera.
After a little sharpening, some contrasting and a few other basic photoshop filters, here is what we have:
I love those baby blues! And that little grumpy eyebrow he does. So cute I can't stand it!
And the little sailor outfit she put him in was the cutest thing! I loved it!

I LOOOVEEEE baby feet! If this were my kid, I would frame this. so cute!
Anyway, thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this little bloggy drought. I promise I have a TON of really fun things I want to do and share with you guys very soon! LOVE yo guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment