Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am going to break your heart.

Most of you know the story with our basement. If you do not, you can view the whole. painful. story. here. I have yet to post the pictures of our beautiful manly den directly beside the pictures of our poor, bedraggled excuse for a basement. The warmth is gone from it and I hate it. 

Before:

As of a couple of weeks ago (the only difference is that we have swept the rubble off of the floor in preparation for the waterproofing):

okay this one might be from when we first started tearing up the floors..I had to share it.

Okay maybe it looks worse now. Maybe not, I don't know. I have a few pictures that I took tonight and I will try to add tomorrow. Either way, my heart hurts! But on a trying to be positive note, I can't wait to start the process of making this space ours. More ours than it was before. I can't wait to decorate this space with my hubby and make it feel like home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment