Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lawyers and Meetings

Today we met with yet another lawyer. Yet another letdown. It really is starting to look like we are just going to have to suck it up and deal with the mistake basement situation that we bought ourselves in to. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our home. I loved the den. I love the upstairs (even though it has some issues) but when I walk down to do laundry it just makes me sad.


So friends, I am going to ask you to do something huge. Please start praying. When you pray in the morning or in the evenings, please pray that the Lord will provide what we need to fix this and not break us financially. I truly hate us having to go into more debt to fix this. I don't know what His hand will look like, but I know that He has a plan in allowing us to go through this. It is nice to have some closure in knowing that we are not going to be able to proceed legally and we can just move on with life. But moving on is expensive!


On a happier note, I have a funny Goodwill victory story to share with you! Maybe tonight...or tomorrow. We will see. Until then, friends, thank you for all of your love, support and prayers as Michael and I are dealing with this basement travesty. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment