Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fabulous Friday #3: A Little Sunshine

A couple of weeks ago, I opened my trunk to get something out and was met with a very pleasant surprise. A few months before, I had seen a bea-u-ti-ful! white ceramic pitcher at Goodwill and bought it for $1.50!!! (I'm telling you, if you do not shop Goodwill...you should!)

So I got really excited when I pulled it from my trunk. I got even more excited when I looked at the bottom and realized it was Pfaltzgraff! With me and my fall decor coming out, I was instantly inspired. I was going to get some big, fat sunflowers and put them in this on our kitchen table.

The day I went to Michael's to get them, the sunflowers were on sale 2/$1! So I got four (the pitcher is not very big)..two white and two yellow. I could not be more pleased with the results!

There is something so cheerful about this look. Its very clean and crisp. I really love the way that the sun picks them up as it comes through the window, too! There ya have it...a new look for the kitchen table that really could work for more than just fall. Cost us $3.50 over the course of a few months! I LOVE Goodwill!

Here is this week's linky party!





3 comments:

  1. What a happy find and you turned it into a sight too:) Thank you for sharing this lovely photo. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have you link up with us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-5-happy-hen.html

    I hope to see you there!

    Cheers!

    Kathy

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete